Monday, April 20, 2009

And So I Realised.

2009 looks bleak and indecisive.
I thought it will be a hectic and difficult year for me.
But when I found out that my designated class was changed, I was a little relieved.
As times goes by, I actually like it more and more.
But to be honest, I am worried for them. Exams and all.
Hopefully they will like me too.

I am writing this not trying to make you guys happy or just plainly talk.
But it's all coming from the bottom of my heart.
If any of you reading this, I just want you to know that to work hard in everything you do.
It's all in you.
You just don't know it.

Oh btw, today I heard news about A (girl).
Some were talking that A (girl)likes L (boy).
Well, how true, we don't know! Hahaha...
It's kinda funneh!
L (girl) also got admirer.
But dunno whether it's true also.
It's kind of happening around them.
So many lah...

L n A... you know who you are!!!Cheers!

Tagged By Yaeber!!!!!Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Tolong!

Name-Anis Khamis (Anyss)
Sister-2
Brothers-1
Shoe Size-8/8.5
Where do u live-KUL
Favourite drinks-Coke!!!The real thing!
Favourite breakfast-Bread n Butter
Have you been on the plane-YES
Swam in the ocean-YES
Broken someone's heart-DEFINITELY
Fallen asleep in school-Always when as a student. Not Now!
Fell of your chair-HEll YES!
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call-YES!
Saved e-mails-.. Maybe
What is your room like-I always clean up the room!
What is the last thing you ate-Chilli Fishball! Yummy Goddie!!!!

`EVER HAD
Chicken pox-Twice!
Stitches-Many times!
Broken nose -Never
Do you believe in love at first sight-YES. DAWN.
Who was the last person you danced with-WIFE
Last person who made you smile-WIFE

`TODAY DID YOU
Talked to someone you like-YES
Kissed anyone-YES
Get sick-YES
Talked to an ex-NO
Missing someone-YES...Ibu/Mum/Emak/Mother
Best feeling in the world-Not Exactly
Do you sleep with stuffed animals-NO..I need space!
What's under your bed- DIVAN
What is the time now-9.48PM

`RANDOM
Are there a person on your mind right now-No
Do you want children-Of Cos!
Do you smile often-yes
What colour shirt are you wearing now- GREEN
When did you cry last-Friday
Are you a friendly person-Yes
Where is the person you have feelings for right now-Next To mE!!!
Do you eat healthy-Sometimes???Uh Uh hahaha...
Do you still have pictures with you and your ex-Yeah Ex classmates!
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you-YES!
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to-WIFE
Are you loud or quiet most of the time-LOUD!!!!!
Are you confident-HELL YES!

`5 SNACKS I ENJOY
-cakes
-cookies.
-chocolates
-chips
-crackers

5 Person I have to tag:
Marcus
Win Nie
Kok Pei Yi
Zi En
Eugene

No comments: