Friday, January 30, 2009

Just When....






Days filled with joy
Days filled with sorrow
I don't know just what to do
Am I happy today?
Am I lonely tomorrow?
Everything depends on you.
I've been waiting
For you to knock on my door
I've been hoping...
...everything to be like before.
Maybe the Sun will continue to shine
Maybe the rain will continue to fall
Maybe you want to leave me behind
Maybe you changed and give me a call.
But...
...this is the last time
that I never gonna come here tonight
This is the last time
I will fall
Into a place that I will fall so soft inside
And I can see the pain in you...
...and I can see the love in you
In find it all the things will take time
Will take time...
The Angels they burn inside for us
And all we ever like
We ever gonna learn to fly
The Devils they burn inside of us
Or we ever come back down...come around.

Words are hard to keep inside...we know.
The Sun will shine
And we will see.


cry4ubaby@TM2009

No comments: